(Manual and Attachment & Neuro DVD’s)
New Hope For Sexual Integrity, “A Neuro-Theology of Sex and Addiction” & “Attachment” in a combined package.
1 Spiral manual – Darrell’s New Hope For Sexual Integrity Recovery Manual
- Index of Handouts, Worksheets and Special Items
- My Story and the Story of New Hope
- Getting Started
- The Six Dailies
- A Road & Two Ditches
- How Did I Get Here?
- The Fellowship Of The Forgiven
- Motivations, Consequences & Rewards
- Personal Boundaries
- Personal Recovery Plan
- Abstaining From Masturbation
- Same Gender Attractions
- Secure and Insecure Attachment Styles
- The Immanuel Process
- Telling Your Wife About Your Struggle
- Telling Others About Your Struggle
- Recovery With Your Wife Part 1: “His Reality—Her Reality”
- Recovery With Your Wife Part 2: “What About Sex?”
- Holidays, Helladays & Other Joyous Family Occasions
DVD 1 – “Neuro-Theology of Sex and Addiction” has the recently available SPECT scan images of brains impacted by sexual addiction and pornography as well as his teaching on God’s design for our sexuality.
DVD 2 – “Attachment” is the second part of Darrell’s “Power of Joy” seminar. In this DVD, he explains how all addiction, and especially sexual addiction, is driven primarily by attachment pain and insecure attachment styles. He explains the three types of insecure attachment and how each style learns to cope in destructive and isolating ways. He then concludes by introducing specific things we can do to address our insecure attachments.